- Partnership and mentoring opportunities
- Salaries up to $150K (maybe more)
- Specialist Family Law and Generalist firms
Highly regarded boutique practices, specialist firms and generalist practices. Firms known for their technical expertise, driven by servicing their clients with a collaborative approach.
Exposure to a broad range of matters, including complex property settlements, parenting, child support, costs applications, intervention orders, binding financial agreements. Working alongside leading partners, principal lawyers and accredited specialists.
- 5+ years of PAE.
- Strong client management skills.
- Ability to build relationships.
- A passion for family law.
- Competitive salaries with annual reviews.
- Work life balance.
- Part-time available.
- Supportive, friendly and down to earth culture.
- Partnership opportunities.
- Mentoring opportunities.