A well-established food and wine wholesaler in Queensland. A market leader in the food service industry, they have been supplying Queensland businesses (restaurants, cafes, hotels) for over 40 years and hold a portfolio of well renowned Australian and international brands.
About the Role
Overseeing the extensive seafood portfolio and managing the territory of Gold Coast to Brisbane.
- Responsible for generating new business and growing existing accounts.
- Developing long term relationships with customers (restaurants, cafes, hotels, supermarkets).
- Supporting sales in seafood categories and other non-core products.
- Working towards targets.
- Sales reporting.
- Identifying customer and industry trends.
Skills and Experience
- Must have experience in the wholesale sector (HORECA).
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Demonstrated sales/account management experience.
- Strong relationship management skills.
Benefits and Culture
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- Company car.
- Work close to home.
Contact Loz on (03) 9826-4133 with any queries. Otherwise, hit apply and attach your covering letter and up-to-date resume.