- Salary from $75K to $85K + Super + Bonus + Expenses
- Work from home
- Manage your own clients
- Super international organisation – very, very busy
- Passionate about digital library solutions
Has been established for over 50 years and is dedicated to supporting RFID / EM technology, barcode-based or smartcard components plus h/w & s/w systems.
Their product expertise is Digital Library Solutions.
The need is for a Field Service Engineer to work from home in the Sydney area and cover NSW as well as parts of ANZ.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be expected to travel across ANZ working on new products and installations at our customers’ premises.
- Liaise with the local help desk team for support.
- Carry out onsite remote customer and internal training.
- Undertake preventative maintenance.
- Provide support on products to clients and internal teams.
- Assist with tenders and quotes as required.
- Work closely with the Cloud team on technical issues.
- Conduct extensive field service, experience servicing a variety of h/w & s/w products relating to library solutions/products.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Tertiary qualifications in Electronic/Electrical/Mechatronics/Computer Science and/or similar related discipline.
- Good knowledge of RFID and EM technology, including smartcard and/or other software/hardware devices.
- Good all round programming skills would be ideal.
- Solid hands-on experience with s/w & h/w systems.
- 4 years’ related experience in similar positions.
- A clean Australian drivers licence.
- Experience of working from home would be ideal.
- Experience in travelling interstate and overseas.
- You must have the right to work in Australia.
- You need to speak, read and write English FLUENTLY.
Please note that the client will pay expenses with regard to travel.
To apply for this role please send a covering letter and an up-to-date resume to email@example.com