- Salary $125K + Super + RDO’s
- Growing company with expansion planned
- Report to Board and add value
- This client has grown steadily and the dynamic board have further growth plans in place to make it a $100M + business this year.
- Based in the northern suburbs with a long established “blue chip” client base and an excellent reputation, they are strategically positioned for this growth.
- Prepare monthly management reports.
- Review margin and overhead costs.
- Manage cash flows and budgets.
- Monitor a large weekly payroll.
- Keep general costs under control.
- Advise all senior staff on accounting issues.
- Mentor a small enthusiastic team.
- Liaise with external accountants.
- Ideally CA or CPA but not essential.
- Are collaborative, easy to get along with and a team player.
- Have managed the finance department of a business.
- Highly motivated with a proactive approach.
- Are commercially astute with analytical skills.
- Maybe have a manufacturing, building or electronics background.
- Regular RDO’s during the year.
- Warm welcoming family culture.
- Excellent social club.
- Loyal long term employers.
- Friendly unpretentious team
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com