- Partnership prospects
- Flexible working hours
- Salary up to $70K plus Super (neg)
Professionals with real life experience who take the time to understand their clients needs and deliver a practical solution.
Quality legal advice with cost-effective service committed to achieving clients’ goals.
Offers variety with full carriage of files in the areas of:-
- commercial/business law
- property ie advice, s173 and development agreements
- wills, poa’s, estates and Part IVs
- a mix of litigation across all Courts
- general advice work
- have a min of two years PAE
- have experience in all or most of the above areas
- an opportunity to practice in family law if there is an interest as there is plenty of enquiry
- are ready for a Sea Change
- exhibit strong problem solving and time management skills;
- be motivated and career-orientated; and
- be professionally presented with initiative and superior communication skills.
- partnership prospects
- PC, insurance & CPD
- an opportunity to work in a relaxed but professional environment
- community involvement
- flexible working arrangements ie school hours
- a supportive friendly team and the opportunity to enjoy the wealth of experience and support that will surround you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com