- Clifton Hill
- Close to home, parking, public transport and amenities
- Salary up to $76K package
A well established Generalist firm located in Clifton Hill, known as the “Toorak of Collingwood” in the 1880s, Now considered one of Melbourne’s most liveable suburbs.
The firm boasts a well established client base servicing second and third generations.
Practice areas include commercial, commercial litigation, commercial property, probate, wills, estate litigation, conveyancing and family law.
Offers variety with full carriage of files in the areas of:-
- residential and commercial conveyancing;
- probate, wills;
- estate litigation
- family law
- general litigation
- have experience in all or most of the above areas. Conveyancing is a must;
- hold a current practising certificate and be able to work unsupervised
- two plus years PAE;
- enjoy working on a variety of matters;
- are proficient with PEXA, DOL and Leap or similar;
- have knowledge of Italian – a bonus, not essential;
- exhibit strong problem solving and time management skills;
- are motivated and career-orientated; and
- are professionally presented with initiative and superior communication skills.
- the opportunity to shadow and work closely with the principal;
- payment of PC, insurance and CPDs;
- a stable working environment;
- a supportive friendly team and the opportunity to enjoy the wealth of experience and support that will surround you;
- bonuses paid if KPIs are met.