- Close to home, amenities, public transport and all day parking, Clifton Hill
- Flexible working hours (wbc)
- Salary up to $85K (maybe more)
A well established Commercial firm located in Clifton Hill, known as the “Toorak of Collingwood” in the 1880s, Now considered one of Melbourne’s most liveable suburbs.
The firm boasts a well established client base servicing second and third generations.
Practice areas include commercial, commercial litigation, commercial property, probate, wills, estate litigation, conveyancing and family law.
Offers variety with full carriage of files in the areas of:-
- commercial property including leasing
- probate, wills;
- estate litigation
- family law
- commercial litigation
- general commercial
- have experience in some of the above areas;
- hold a current practising certificate, at least three years PAE;
- enjoy working on a variety of matters;
- are fluent in Italian – reading, writing, speaking
- exhibit strong problem solving and time management skills;
- be motivated and career-orientated; and
- be professionally presented with initiative and superior communication skills.
- the opportunity to work part time or full time;
- flexibility – working school hours may be an option;
- a supportive friendly team and the opportunity to enjoy the wealth of experience and support that will surround you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org