- Highly regarded firm, Glen Iris
- Parking, close to trams and trains
- Salary $85K to $100K (maybe more)
As one of the longest established law firms in Melbourne’s South East, this firm has been providing personal service to their clients throughout many generations for over 45 years.
The main areas of practice include; leases & small business, probate, family provision claims, wills & power of attorney – estate planning, family trusts, property/conveyancing and general advice.
This position calls for experience with;
- Self Managed Superannuation.
- Family Trusts.
- Capital Gains Tax – a working knowledge in respect to estates and sale of investment property.
- Family provision claims.
- Wills preparation – simple and complex.
- Sale and purchase of business.
- Commercial leases.
- Five years PAE, or more.
- Experience in all or some of the above areas.
- Strong client relationship building skills.
- A clear verbal communicator.
- Strong drafting skills.
- A well established firm with an enviable client base spanning second and third generations.
- Annual reviews.
- Payment of practising certificates, insurance and CPDs.
- Public transport – a five minute walk from the office.
- Close to a major shopping centre.
- Excellent work/life balance.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Elli Papadopoulos (03) 9826 4133 or email email@example.com in confidence, quoting reference – EP/GENl. Alternatively, please follow the link below in order to apply direct, including an up to date copy of your resume.