- Full time, will consider part time
- Salary up to $90K + Super (maybe more)
As a general practice law firm the partners have over 50 years of operating experience. They offer in-depth expertise across a range of areas. There experienced solicitors work together to provide a seamless service to clients, meaning they can continue to deal with a single point of contact while being confident they are receiving the necessary expert advice.
- a generalist role with full carriage of property, commercial, litigation, wills, estates, family law and some minor crime matters.
- provides general advice to clients.
- will have at least two years PAE
- will have experience in all or some of the above areas.
- will be able to communicate effectively with a diverse range of clients and committed to developing strong client relationships.
- will have excellent research, writing and negotiation skills.
- will exhibit strong problem solving and time management skills;
- will be motivated and career-orientated; and
- will be professionally presented with initiative and superior communication skills.
- annual reviews.
- payment of PC, insurance and CPDs.
- a variety of matters to work on.
- a stable working environment.
- a supportive friendly team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org