- Flexible working arrangements
- Close to home, amenities, public transport and all day parking
- Salary up to $75K
A well established Commercial firm located in Clifton Hill, known as the “Toorak of Collingwood” in the 1880s, Now considered one of Melbourne’s most liveable suburbs.
The firm boasts a well established client base servicing second and third generations.
Practice areas include commercial, commercial litigation, commercial property, probate, wills, estate litigation, conveyancing and family law.
Offers variety with full carriage of files in the areas of:-
- residential and commercial conveyancing;
- probate, wills;
- estate litigation
- family law
- have experience in all or most of the above areas predominantly conveyancing/property;
- hold a current practising certificate, at least two years PAE;
- enjoy working on a variety of matters;
- be able to WFH and handle numerous matters from the outset;
- be proficient with PEXA, DOL and Leap or similar;
- have knowledge of Italian – a bonus, not essential;
- exhibit strong problem solving and time management skills;
- be motivated and career-orientated; and
- be professionally presented with initiative and superior communication skills.
- the opportunity to WFH on a permanent basis (a possibility);
- flexibility – part time will be considered;
- working school hours may be an option;
- a supportive friendly team and the opportunity to enjoy the wealth of experience and support that will surround you.