- IMMEDIATE START!
- Long established successful manufacturer.
- Work just 25 – 30 minutes from home!
- ONGOING LONG TERM permanent employment.
- You could make this your job easily!
- This is DEFINITELY a Career move NOT just a job.
- The company is seeking a GRADUATE Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineer to join them on a full time permanent basis and develop your own long term career.
- A long established manufacturer of mixers & agitators is seeking a GRADUATE to work from their Melbourne Northern suburb office.
Reporting to Engineering Manager, your duties will include but not limited to:
- Training in certain areas will be given.
- Detail drafting of chemical mixing equipment, liquid agitators and dry powder mixers.
- Preparation of manufacturing data reports.
- Compile component operating instructions and manuals.
- Issue drawings and maintain drawings registers.
- Quality inspection of the company’s products.
- Maintain Bills of Materials.
- Detail drafting of materials for standard products.
- Issue of drawings.
- Extensive use of computer packages for design, calculations and drafting.
- Qualifications can be either degree or diploma Mechanical or Mechatronics engineering.
- Detail drafting of agitators/mixers.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience in interpreting plans and drawings.
- Seeking a stable and long term employment opportunity.
- Able to offer between 2 – 3 years AUSTRALIAN experience in a similar role.
- MUST be fluent in reading, writing and speaking English.
- Knowledge of current Australian Standards and Codes.
- Clean drivers license.
- Reside in the Northern suburbs of Victoria.
Working basic week is Monday to Friday between 0800 – 1700 but there maybe the occasion when you are required to work outside these hours.
This is an immediate start!
- Living around Craigieburn, Thomastown, Greensborough, Broadmeadows, Doreen, Wollert area is ideal. No further than 30 minutes drive.
To apply for this position please email an up to date resume plus a professional covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. no covering letter no reply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com