With over 25 years establishment, my client is a very respected firm located in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. With passion in going above and beyond for their clients and delivering excellent support for career progress we are looking for:
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 1 years experience with SMSF accounting.
- Strong Superannuation technical knowledge.
- CA or CPA qualified, or working towards qualifications.
- Knowledge of BGL software (highly regarded).
- Organisation and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ensuring class files are completed and kept up to date.
- Preparation of tax returns and financial reports.
- SIS and tax compliance issues.
- Preparation of SMSF corporate compliance documents, including pension documents, deeds and BDBN’s.
- SMSF establishment and wind up.
- Manage and oversee a portfolio of funds.
- Develop and support for career growth.
- Onsite parking.
- On going training.
- Supportive team environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org