- Salary comensurate with experience for the right candidates!
- Overtime and call out available.
- Various suburbs.
- FMCV, e-Tag and fuel card provided!
- Uniform provided!
- 38 hour working week!
- Will consider Subcontractors!
- Has been established a long time Australia wide and has a great reputation for being a reputable and professional organisation servicing the domestic and commercial sectors on maintaining appliances.
- The need is a couple of qualified Field Service Technicians to join them on a full time permanent basis.
- Responsible for visiting customers’ premises and to fault find, service, repair, replace a wide variety of home and commercial appliances / white goods.
- Some of the appliances range from: cookers, dishwashers, washing machines, commercial kitchen and laundry equipment to name a few.
- To identify and fix the problem at the initial visit.
- Competent in reading and interpreting drawings and plans.
- Ability to work on up to 45 jobs per week and more if required.
- Able to work either on customers’ premises or at company’s workshop.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally holding a Reconnect/Disconnect Licence.
- Electrical Licence.
- Restricted Gas Licence.
- Full Gas Licence.
- ARTICK Refrigeration Licence.
- 2 – 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Current Driving licence.
- Working with children certificate.
- Undergo a police check if required.
- Have a great customer service attitude.
- Not a clock watcher.
- Willing to go the extra mile.
To apply for this position please send an up to date resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com