- Salary package commensurate with experience
- Prove you are a hunter
- Prove you can get the business
- Bring your front end sales experience with you
- You are brilliant strategic thinker
- A well established design, installation and service organisation with a great record for quality is in need of an experienced HVAC BDM/Salesperson to join their Melbourne operations.
- The client designs and installs domestic and light commercial systems for customers throughout Melbourne.
- Receive inbound and make outbound calls as and when required relating to ventilation systems.
- Extensive customer visits.
- Develop strong long lasting relationships with the builders.
- Open up new business channels.
- Drive the business.
- Create winning strategies.
- Provide support to designers and service personnel.
- Interact with suppliers for delivery, pricing and quality.
- Liaise with customers on products and parts.
- Oversee the warranty of products, back orders and returns.
REQUIREMENT FROM YOU:
- HVAC qualifications, ideally with 3-5 years’ experience in a design/installation environment.
- Previous mechanical contracting environment experience, ideally at Tier 1 level.
- Experience with Australian Standards and Australian National Construction Codes for projects such as commercial / domestic products.
- Competent working independently and able to drive a team to successful outcomes.
- Liaise and communicate with site personnel, management and external stakeholders to produce client focused outcomes.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and plans.
- Extensive computer use and knowledge of CRM system.
- Must be able to problem solve, demonstrate logical thinking, attention to detail and be committed to quality.
- Clean driver’s licence.
- This is a busy environment and there could be other responsibilities from time to time.
- You need to be FLUENT speaking, reading and writing in English, and have a “can do” attitude.
For further information, send your up-to-date resume plus a covering letter to email@example.com.
No covering letter, unfortunately no reply!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org