- IMMEDIATE START!
- This one is really HOT!
- Salary package commensurate with experience
- Great location in Northern suburbs
- Opportunity to enhance your career
Has been established a long time and is Australian owned. They are manufacturers of high quality air solution systems and products, such as air handling units. They have excellent manufacturing/production facilities in the northern suburbs and are in the need of an experienced Production Planning & Procurement Engineer to join them on a permanent basis, starting immediately.
THE ROLE / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will participate as part of a structured team so that the business production objectives are successfully achieved on time and within budget.
- Create job orders and folders.
- Create BOM so they can be used for company projects.
- Liaise with Production team regarding weekly production schedules.
- Ensure on a weekly basis that the works are at full capacity.
- Responsible for weekly planning and that it is signed off.
- Regular liaison with suppliers, monitoring KPI’s and ensuring audits are all in order.
- Responsible for making sure delivery of products are on time and within budget.
- Extensive knowledge of all manufacturing procedures relating to air handling units
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally, tertiary qualifications in Manufacturing, Production and Procurement.
- Knowledge of the HVAC / AHU industry.
- 5-7 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Knowledge of Australian standards and codes.
- MUST be absolutely FLUENT in reading, writing and speaking English.
- Must have Australian experience.
- Clean Victorian driver’s licence.
- Able to work Monday to Friday 7:00 am – 4:30 pm.
- There could be overtime so you need to be prepared to work additional hours.
- Able to lift up to 20 kilos.
Send covering letter plus up-to-date resume to Alan Allebone at firstname.lastname@example.org