- Salary commensurate with experience
- Excellent south eastern suburb location
- A career move, and not just a job
- Close to the railway station
- Must be from the contracting side, not consulting
Is well established in the mechanical services contracting area, in particular project design of air conditioning systems.
They have been in business a long time and the projects vary from commercial to light commercial, and include sectors such as education, healthcare, retail (shopping centres) and manufacturing to name a few.
Our client requires a tertiary qualified Mechanical Project Engineer to be involved with all aspects of estimating, preparing quotations, preparation of sketches using AutoCAD, presenting winning quotations, preparing equipment data schedules as required, and pricing of mechanical projects.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Ideally you will hold a BSc in Mechanical Engineering and qualifications relating to Building Services / HVAC.
- A minimum of 4-5 years’ contracting experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of various HVAC plants and equipment.
- Confident in pricing of mechanical services projects, including materials and labour.
- Excellent software skills which include AutoCAD, MS Office, Camel, XREF, Viewpoint, etc.
- You will be confident and have excellent attention to detail.
- Not a clock watcher.
- Have a positive “can do and will do” attitude.
- A great communicator – speaking, reading and writing FLUENT English.
To apply for this position please send an up-to-date resume plus a professional covering letter to email@example.com. You MUST enclose a covering letter.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org