- IMMEDIATE START!
- Car Allowance
- Super Salary package commensurate with experience
- Company is expanding, moving to Thomastown in 2021
- This is a career move, not just a job
Established for over 25 years, specialising in the design and installation of heating and cooling systems.
- There is an immediate need for an experienced Sales Engineer/Account Manager (HUNTER) to join our client on a full time permanent basis at their western suburbs offices, but will be moving to Thomastown in the New Year.
- It would suit a tradie who is wanting to come off the tools and get involved in front end sales.
- You will spend most of your time out of the office.
- Manage customer relationships and develop a new client base.
- Share your knowledge and expertise of products and equipment with others.
- Liaise with architects, builders and owners
- Be involved with both sales and applications.
- Prepare all sales forecasts and overview tenders.
- Use your contacts to create new orders and customers.
- Closely liaise with key decision makers.
- Prepare tenders and quotes as required, and conduct presentations.
- You will be able to draw up sketches as required.
- Ensure repeat business.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally, qualifications in either Electrical, Mechanical or HVAC trade background. .
- 5-7 years’ experience in a similar sales role and acquiring new business.
- A good understanding of sales and applications.
- Developing the business further.
- An exceptional “can do” attitude.
- Great at communicating with people at all levels.
- Not a clock watcher.
- Assertive with your sales.
- Confident reading and interpreting plans and drawings.
- Computer literate.
- Clean Victorian driver’s licence as there will be times when you are required to travel.
- FLUENT speaking, reading and writing English.
To apply for this role please, send your up-to-date resume plus a professional covering letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org