- IMMEDIATE START!
- Car Allowance + Bonus
- Super Salary package commensurate with experience
- National Sales team is expanding!!!!
- This is a career move, not just a job
Established for a very long time, specialising in the design and manufacture of energy efficient, heat recovery equipment in the HVAC industry.
There is an immediate need for an experienced Sales Engineer/Account Manager to join our client on a full time permanent basis at their northern suburbs offices. You will spend most of your time in the office rather than out on the road. There will, however, be times when you will be required to travel interstate.
- Manage customer relationships and develop new client base.
- Share your knowledge and expertise of products and equipment with others.
- Be involved with both sales and applications.
- Prepare all sales forecasts and overview tenders.
- Use your contacts to create new orders and customers.
- Closely liaise with key decision makers.
- Prepare tenders and quotes as required, and conduct presentations.
- Ensure repeat business.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally, tertiary qualifications in Electrical, Mechanical or HVAC trade background. .
- 5-7 years’ experience in a similar sales role and acquiring new business.
- A good understanding of sales and applications.
- Developing the business further.
- An exceptional “can do” attitude.
- Great at communicating with people at all levels.
- Not a clock watcher.
- Assertive with your sales.
- Confident reading and interpreting plans and drawings.
- Computer literate.
- Clean Victorian driver’s licence as there will be times when you are required to travel.
- FLUENT speaking, reading and writing English.
To apply for this role please, send your up-to-date resume plus a professional covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com