- Salary commensurate with experience
- Rise to the challenge
- Possible Contract or Permanent position
- MELBOURNE or CANBERRA based Defence project
- A leading consultancy in the Defence and Commercial sectors specialising in the delivery of integrated logistics support services.
- Their staff have been with them for over 20 years and are experts in their field.
- They are seeking an ILS Analyst to join them on a contract or permanent basis, located in Melbourne or Canberra.
- You will be responsible for assisting the team in managing and overseeing a sustainable supply chain.
- Making sure that the product management team and staff are fully supported with all relevant resources in place and working correctly.
- Extensive knowledge of analysis and migration.
- Development of procurement strategy, evaluation plans, evaluation tools and contractual documents.
- Assisting with the development of Logistics Support Concept and ILS plan.
- Assisting Defence managers to develop and implement strategies for ongoing logistics support.
- Providing any logistics input to the development of any contractual changes.
- Assisting with any training required.
- Assisting with developing standard operating procedures.
- Assisting with ongoing development of Integrated Logistics Support Instructions.
- Assisting with developing tender and commercial documentation.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally, a degree in an engineering field, or a maritime trade background would be ideal.
- Ability to maintain contract data requirement lists for upcoming detailed design reviews.
- Experience in Defence documentation standards.
- Knowledge of interfacing supply support and maintenance planning of equipment.
- Knowledge of or experience in the maritime area.
- This would suit ex-RAN personnel.
- Based in Melbourne or Canberra.
- Availability for either a contract or permanent position.
If you do not already have Defence security clearance, this will be required prior to application.
Please forward a covering letter plus your up-to-date resume to: email@example.com