- Salary guide $65K-$75K
- Free parking and study leave
- South eastern suburbs, long established firm
- Onsite parking.
- Your own office.
- Normally 9-5 hours.
- Study leave if required.
- To join a long established, growing firm.
- A degree and heading to CA/CPA.
- About three years’ experience in BS/Tax.
- A down to earth approach.
- A personality (difficult for an accountant!)
- Prepare tax returns (I, C & T) for review.
- Complete a set of financial accounts.
- Communicate easily with clients.
- Manage Xero, HandiSoft, and BGL packages.
- Build relationships with business owners.
Call John Linnett on (03) 9826 4133 for more information on this role. Alternatively, please forward your CV in total confidence by hitting apply, or email to email@example.com quoting reference JL/6106.