- Salary commenurate with experience.
- Currently the coolest role on the market.
- A small but very friendly and successful organisation.
- Get off the tools and come inside!
- Perfect for a Refrigeration Mechanic/Technician.
- Brand new premises!!
- We invite both male & female applications!
- THIS IS DEFINITELY A CAREER MOVE!
Our client has been established for over 20 years as a European based manufacturer and global supplier of commercial and industrial water chillers, primarily for industrial process applications.
Due to their success they are having a new factory built!
Industries covered include medical, food, beverage, wine, dairy, mining, concrete cooling, laser cooling applications and many others.
There is now a requirement for an Internal Sales Refrigeration Person to join them on a full time permanent basis at their Eastern Suburbs premises.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting customers in product selection and product support.
- Preparation of quotations.
- Following through with customers from order placement, delivery and commissioning of products.
- Liaising with service agents in regard to equipment being serviced and maintained on time.
- Troubleshooting, problem solving as and when required.
- Advising clients on industrial process chillers.
- Visiting clients/service agents, as required, in Victoria.
- Organising process water chiller commissioning.
- Managing the spare parts division.
- Assist the external sales team as and when required.
- Good mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Good organisational skills.
- Not a clock watcher.
- Trade qualified as a Refrigeration Mechanic with certification Advantageous!.
- 3 – 5 years experience in an internal role.
- A current Refrigeration Handling Licence (ARCTick) desirable.
- Solid knowledge of industrial process water chillers.
The role is for someone who wants to progress their career, come off the tools and grow with the company to management. It is definitely a career move.
The position is available Immediately!
For further information please send your up to date resume PLUS a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference AASInsidesalesfrig.
You must enclose a covering letter.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com