A multinational German company, Australian head office based in Melbourne. Supplying the mining, oil and gas industries with premium metal products through manufacturing, importation and warehousing.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Manage inbound enquiries provide quotes, product information, support and pricing details.
- Process sales orders end to end. incl – providing quotations.
- Maintain sales statistics and records of sales performance.
- Maintain supplier databases, research cost efficient suppliers.
- Maintain inventory records.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (mechanical), logistics, supply chain.
- Experience in a technical industry – metals / fabrication.
- Technical acumen.
- Able to work autonomously and in a team.
- Accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
- Training and continual development.
- Career opportunity.
- Onsite parking.
Contact Loz on (03) 9826-4133 with any queries, or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, hit apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com