- Generous salary package commensurate with experience
- Sydney, North West & Hills Location
- Great opportunity to develop your career
- Continuous training and development
- Our client has been established for a long time in the supply of building products and timber, with branches situated Australia-wide.
- There is an immediate need for an experienced Internal Sales Coordinator to join their NSW operations on a full time permanent basis.
- Responsible for driving sales throughout NSW and helping to grow the business.
- Looking out for the front desk and advising customers on the most appropriate product to suit their needs.
- Attending to RFQs – from emails or phone.
- Preparing all quotations and advising customers of pricing and delivery.
- Extensive follow-up so to convert enquiries and quotes into orders.
- Identifying new business and prospects.
- Extensive use of computers.
- Customer facing.
- Cross/Up-selling where opportunity allows.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally 3-4 years’ experience in sales of Timber and building products.
- Need great Knowledge of selling Timber
- Experience of working with carpenters, construction workers and builders, etc.
- Good planning skills.
- Great at using computers.
- A team player, able to interact well.
- Not a clock watcher!
- A great ‘can do’ attitude!
To apply for this position please enclose a covering letter plus an up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com