- Over 18 years in business with a gradual growth plan in place.
- Great Hallam Location!
- Immediate start!
- Salary up to $70k plus super!
- Established manufacturing and distribution organisation with a great record for quality is in the need of a Customer Service Coordinator / Internal Sales to join their Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs operations.
- The client designs and manufactures multi-trailers and associated components for clients Australia-wide.
- They are busy and are in need of additional personnel.
This position reports to the Operations Manager.
- Ideally You will have a technical background.
- Help generate sales via telephone and email.
- Involved with customer quoting and pricing.
- Receive inbound and make outbound calls as and when required.
- Liaise with walk in trade.
- Data entry and processing.
- Liaise with all departments – production, design, purchasing and warehouse.
- Interact with suppliers for delivery, pricing and quality.
- Liaise with sales representatives.
- Oversee the warranty of products, back orders and returns.
- Advise customers on the best available products to suit their needs.
- Manage the service agreements.
Requirement from you:
- Have at least 2 – 3 years experience in a customer service and sales role.
- Be tech savvy.
- Extensive computer use and knowledge of MS office and CRM systems.
- You need to be focused, and enjoy customer facing.
- Clean driver’s licence.
- You need to reside within 40 minutes drive to Hallam.
This is a busy environment and there could be other responsibilities from time to time.
You need to be FLUENT speaking, reading and writing in English and have a “can do” attitude.
For further information send up-to-date resume plus a covering letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org