- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Fantastic working conditions and environment!
- Great opportunity to develop your career!
- The company will INVEST in your career!
- Open to both FEMALE and MALE!
- The client has been established for over 30 years in the field of manufacturing high quality enclosure products, micro-drive solutions which includes small DC motors and drivers for a variety of Australian industries.
- They are looking for an enthusiastic Internal Sales & Marketing Engineer to join them on a full time permanent basis..
- You will have the opportunity to learn new processes if you are willing to be taught and want to learn.
- The client’s vision is to provide the world’s best solutions in their chosen technology space.
- Reporting to the National Sales Manager you will be responsible for handling all customer queries with confidence.
- Portray empathy and focus on assisting to find a resolution to the customers’ problems and needs.
- Support the external sales team and customers by assisting with project tracking using CRM system.
- Carry out estimating and prepare quotes using excel and ERP system.
- Compile quotations.
- Issue tracking (RMA).
- Be proactively involved with research to develop prospect lists.
- Liaise with suppliers.
- Offer technical support.
- Carry out application support and testing practices.
- Manage all returns and issue management.
- Involved with product R&D and testing.
- Involved with all marketing aspects, trade shows, expos etc.
- Assist with the writing and editing technical information.
- Provide advertising support when required.
- Ideally Masters / BSc in Mechatronics.
- Mechanical/Electrical aptitude.
- Qualifications ideally in both sales and marketing.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Confident in website/social media design.
- Advertising support.
- Between 1 – 2 years practical experience in a similar role.
- A great communicator.
- Extensive use of a variety of software packages such as: Microsoft 365, SharePoint, MS Teams and Planner.
- Understanding of print and digital marketing or willing to be trained in this area.
- A great communicator.
- Confident in working independently or within a team.
- The WANT to learn and develop your career.
- Managing your time.
If you feel you have the skills for such a fantastic opportunity, please enclose a covering letter and an up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org