Over twenty years in business, a leading IT solutions company specialising in bespoke programming, data integration, systems integration, e-commerce development, cloud migration management and services.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or remotely.
- Diagnose errors, technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Document processes.
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organisation.
- Make appropriate recommendations and briefings to customers.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- MCE / MCP.
- Proven field service experience, minimum 3 years.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment.
- Experience: Cloud computing, firewall, QNAP, Shell Scripting, VPN, Hyper-V.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills / lateral thinking.
- Ability to confidently engage and build rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
- Inclusive company culture.
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- Staff parking.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com