A family-owned joinery business well established in the sector. With blue chip clients. Specialise in commercial retail fit outs, hospitality, office, and healthcare projects as well as high end residential projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Will pay relocations expenses, those wishing to move to Brisbane.
- Opportunity to develop and grow the joinery component of the business. Profit share in 2022.
- Run this division like it’s your own business.
- Manage a team of experienced cabinet makers and installers.
- Tender for commercial joinery projects.
- Obtain competitive prices from supplier / subcontractors and review.
- Stay up to date on new materials and products.
- Prepare quotes and tender submissions.
- Liaising with project managers and architects.
- Tender follow ups.
- Attend any required meetings.
- Required to manage projects.
- Supervise tradesmen and foreman on site.
- Involvement in aspects of planning and amendments to plans.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be experienced in commercial / residential joinery estimation or similar.
- Ability to read and competently understand architectural drawings.
- Experience with estimation software.
- AutoCAD, ERP/MRP, Cabinet Vision, Microvellum, Pytha, woodWOP experience.
- Experience working in a joinery/manufacturing environment with excellent knowledge of cabinetry/joinery.
- Leverage your network of contacts to acquire projects.
- High attention to detail.
- Advanced negotiation skills.
- Commercial acumen.
- Experienced managing a team.
- Be able to work autonomously and have great time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to multi task.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
- Excellent salary package on offer.
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- Profit share 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com