- Great opportunity to grow your career
- Utilise your degree and share with others
- Be paid to be trained
- Manufacturing environment
- Would suit graduate or junior with up to one year’s experience
Our clients have been established for a long time and are very successful in what they do.
They have a Chinese joint venture operation as well as manufacturing in Melbourne.
The need is for an Estimator with limited experience or a Junior /Graduate Engineer/Estimator to join them on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Projects Manager, you will be involved with:
- Design and creation of technical take-off and inspection of documents.
- Creating electronic project files (EF).
- Technical selection such as: heat exchange design; fan design; cabinet and/or chassis design.
- Value engineering assessments.
- Liaising with Sales and Engineering teams.
You need to be confident in liaising and interacting with the National Sales team and interacting with a small team of engineers.
Whilst experience is not necessary, it is expected that you will have knowledge of thermodynamics, general building industry experience, AutoCAD and supply chain management understanding.
This is a manufacturing environment.
A degree in Mechanical Engineering and completed studies in HVAC would be ideal.
You need to be currently residing in Melbourne for consideration of this Graduate Mechanical Estimator role.
This is a great opportunity to join a very friendly organisation in a happy working environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com