A family-owned joinery business well established in the sector. With blue chip clients. Specialise in commercial retail fit outs, hospitality, office, and healthcare projects as well as high end residential projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Work with the cabinetmaking manager to deliver quality projects, on time.
- Manage day to day operations.
- Lead and mentor the team.
- Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets.
- Delegate tasks.
- Contributing to the growth of the company through a successful team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Trade qualified.
- Must be experienced working in a joinery/manufacturing environment with excellent knowledge of cabinetry/joinery.
- Experienced managing a team.
- Be able to work autonomously and have great time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to multi task.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
- Competitve salary.
- Career opportunity.
- Onsite parking.
Contact Loz on (03) 9826-4133 [link removed] [link removed] with any queries, or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, hit apply and attach your covering letter and up-to-date resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com