- 9am to 5pm
- Well regarded firm
- Fabulous Offices
This is the perfect opportunity to join a professional legal team based in the CBD. A generalist firm with history and one that encourages work life balance.
You must have at least 18 months law firm experience specifically in the area of conveyancing and have supported lawyers or senior secretaries with conveyancing matters.
- Dicta typing of correspondence, emails and documents in relation to conveyancing and probate matters.
- Arranging and booking settlements through PEXA .
- Completing Duties Online forms.
- Client liaison.
- Arranging conferences and meetings.
- Opening & closing files.
- Diary management.
- File management.
- Working 9 to 5
- Work/life balance
- Will consider four days
- Must have a min of 18 months law firm experience in a similar role
- Must be proficient with PEXA and DOL
- Must be familiar with conveyancing documents and procedures
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- A good typing speed with accuracy is needed.
Full induction offered along with training on Affinity but your proficiency with this software will put you ahead of the rest,
You will soon become a highly valued member of this small legal team and receive a competitive salary package as well as continued training and development opportunities that will further your career.
If you are interested in this position please contact Elli Papadopoulos on (03) 9826 4133 or email@example.com in confidence. Alternatively please follow the link below in order to apply direct, including an up to date copy of your résumé. Please quote Ref: EP-LSCON
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org