- Highly regarded firm
- South Eastern – work close to home
- Close to public transport and amenities
- Salary up to $72K plus super
This firm’s reputation is built on providing practical and cost-effective legal services to valued clients for over 50 years. A generalist practice with a commercial focus and an open door policy.
Working 1:1 with a senior solicitor you will provide general secretarial and administrative support in the following areas:-
- Dairy and email management.
- Client liaison and dealing with other stake holders.
- Assist with a range of commercial matters ie sale and purchase of business, trusts, corporations, and company, leasing – commercial and retail, mortgage and lending.
- PEXA settlements.
- Searching companies/directors etc.
- Arranging conferences, meetings and functions.
- Typing and drafting letters and emails.
- General office administration.
YOU WILL HAVE
- Law firm experience, ideally in commercial and company law.
- Experience in searching companies and directors etc through Citex or similar.
- Drafted and prepared leases, trusts and various company documents.
- Prepared mortgage and lending documents.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Advanced skills in MS Office and have used legal software ie Affinity.
- A fast and accurate typing speed.
- Excellent mentoring, a great 1:1 role.
- Interesting and varied work.
- A great team environment
- State of the Art Technology
- Various social events through out the year including monthly drinks and Kids Christmas Party.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Elli Papadopoulos (03) 9826 4133 or firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence, quoting reference – EP/PA/SecCom. Alternatively, please follow the link below in order to apply direct, including an up to date copy of your resume.