- Highly regarded boutique practice
- Annual reviews
- Salary up to $80K plus Super (maybe more)
A boutique family law firm in Melbourne specialising in Divorce and all aspect of property, parenting and children’s issues. With a strong commitment to all forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), they can advise on which method of dispute resolution might best suit your needs. Clients vary widely, from individuals to companies to grandparents. Their service is orientated to what the client needs to achieve.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Supporting lawyers with administration.
- Supervise and train junior admin staff.
- Ensuring the operational aspects of the firm are provided for.
- Dairy and email management.
- Client liaison and dealing with other stake holders.
- Preparation and follow up of cost agreements, payment of accounts, and retainers.
- Briefing barristers and preparing e-briefs if necessary.
- Arranging conferences, meetings and functions.
- Drafting letters, emails and various documents in relation to family law.
- E-filing of documents.
- Billing including itemised if necessary.
- Firm and office management.
YOU WILL HAVE
- Several years Law firm experience, ideally 6 plus years in family law.
- Some exposure to legal accounting.
- Drafted and prepared family law documents.
- Experience in using document management and billing systems ideally Actionstep.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Advanced skills in MS Office.
- The possibility of WFH, one or two days per week permanently – tbc.
- Interesting and varied work.
- Annual performance and salary reviews.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Elli Papadopoulos (03) 9826 4133 or email@example.com in confidence, quoting reference – EP/CSM/FL. Alternatively, please follow the link below in order to apply direct, including an up to date copy of your resume.