- Up to $130K package plus fuel card and E-tag!
- Included in the package is car allowance and tool allowance.
- More if you have a jetter!
- This is a new launch business, based in the St Kilda area and a subsidiary of a very successful real estate company.
- They support the electrical, plumbing, gas and general maintenance requests of their clients.
- Their business is growing rapidly and they are expanding!
- The immediate need is for a licensed lead plumber to take responsibility for all plumbing and gas servicing projects on residential properties.
- To take charge of projects in Melbourne, have a team to support you with the scheduling, quoting, supply purchasing and invoicing.
- You will initially be working independently as the lead plumber but at a later stage expand the team.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Current time served Plumbing trade certificate.
- Type “A” Gas Servicing Class licence! (Mandatory).
- White card.
- Working with children certificate.
- Current Victorian driving licence.
- Minimum 5 years post trade certification experience.
- To be appointed as the Supervision holder for the company’s corporation licence.
- Not a clock watcher.
- Monday to Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm
- Overtime and call out as required.
- Have a great “can do” attitude.
- Confident with customer face to face meetings.
- Confident in supervising others.
- Must be willing and flexible to travel throughout Melbourne metro and other states as required.
The package is excellent and a golden opportunity to grow with the company!
To apply for this position please send COVERING LETTER AND UP TO DATE RESUME to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org