- Salary range to $120K + Car Park
- High quality CA firm in eastern suburbs
- Work with, not for the Partner
- Upmarket office with breakout rooms.
- Undercover parking available and close to public transport.
- Regular internal and external training.
- Supportive team with approachable Partners.
- Manage some complex, challenging clients.
- Work with the Partners – not for them!
- Own office and early Friday finish.
- Manage and mentor your team.
- Take some of the load from Partner.
- Monitor job budgets, write-offs and billing.
- Manage workflow and supervise staff, from junior to senior.
- Go-to person for client if Partner unavailable.
- Total knowledge of trusts, interposed entities and distributions.
- Div. 7A rules, calculations and obligations.
- CGT, Event E4 and PPR rules.
- Payroll tax, GST including margin scheme.
- Small business concessions, distributions and stakeholder.
- Ideally CACPA with several years’ experience.
- Are friendly, driven and flexible.
- Looking to progress your career.
- Enjoy meeting and managing clients.
- Verbally express yourself in an articulate manner.
Call John Linnett on (03) 9826 4133 for more information on this role. Alternatively, please forward your CV in total confidence by hitting apply, or email to email@example.com quoting reference JL/6082.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org