- Salary $ Six Figures + Onsite Car Parking
- Mid-size firm that operates like ‘Big 4’
- Dynamic Partner who could develop you
- Mid-size, high quality CA firm in Kew.
- Highly regarded for their technical skills.
- Staff regularly headhunted by ‘Big 4’ or second tier.
- Renowned for growing and developing staff.
- Break-out rooms in upmarket offices.
- Close to public transport, or undercover parking.
- Supportive team with approachable Partners.
- Regular internal and external training.
- Early finish Fridays.
- Responsible for own portfolio.
- Manage and mentor your team.
- Take some of the load off the Partner.
- Control some complex large clients.
- Monitor budgets, write-offs and billings.
- Manage workflow and supervise staff.
- Liaise with and advise clients if Partner unavailable.
- Capable of reviewing files and advising clients.
- Knowledge of trusts, interposed entities and distributions.
- Div. 7A rules, calculations and obligations.
- Small business concessions, distributions and stakeholder.
- CGT and PPR rules.
- Payroll tax, GST including margin scheme.
- Articulate and express yourself confidently.
- Ideally CA with several years’ experience.
- Friendly, driven and flexible.
- Looking to progress your career.
- Enjoy meeting and managing clients.
Call John Linnett on (03) 9826 4133 for more information on this role. Alternatively, please forward your CV in total confidence by hitting apply, or email to email@example.com quoting reference JL/6088.