- Salary to $120K + Car Park
- Terrific eastern suburbs CA firm
- Manage a team and liaise with Partner
- Mentor and manage your team.
- Supervise your staff from junior to senior level.
- Monitor workflow, budgets and billing.
- Direct dealings with clients.
- Manage client when Partner is unavailable.
- Enjoy supportive team and approachable Partners.
- More advisory than compliance.
- Challenging and complex clients, consistently growing.
- Your own office and close to public transport.
- Excellent shopping and cafes.
- Consistent training, both internal and external.
- Early Friday finish.
- CA or CPA, with several years’ experience.
- A friendly, driven and flexible approach.
- Full knowledge of interposed entities and trusts.
- In-depth Div. 7A experience plus obligations.
- Awareness of CGT, Event E4 and PPR rules.
- Understanding of small business concessions.
- Knowledge of GST Margin Scheme.
- Strong desire to progress your career.
- Ability to articulate clearly to clients.
- A need to solve complex accounting and tax issues.
Call John Linnett on (03) 9826 4133 for more information on this role. You may wish to call outside business hours, therefore try 0400 678 838. Alternatively, please forward your CV in total confidence by hitting apply, or email to email@example.com quoting reference JL/6101.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org