A premium winery in the Clare Valley with office locations just situated outside of the CBD. This vineyard is experiencing tremendous growth and is looking to leverage their position in the South Australian wine market in the coming years.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Write and implement the marketing strategy.
- Oversee wine club initiatives and programs.
- Grow wine club – build the asset.
- Design and develop marketing collateral – brochures, videos.
- Organising photoshoots, videography, and concepts.
- Plan and manage all social media channels.
- Graphic creation – illustrations, layouts, and photos.
- Increase presence on existing social platforms.
- Write communication strategy and copy.
- Analyse market trends.
- Manage external stakeholders.
- Research competitors’ campaigns.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree qualified in Marketing, Digital, Design or similar.
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing strategy and content creation and social media marketing.
- Experienced and passionate about the wine industry.
- Proven ability in designing marketing collateral e-brochures, landing brochures, video content, EDM materials (Campaign Monitor).
- Copywriting experience.
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
- Opportunity to grow key assets.
- Career opportunity.
- Onsite parking.
Contact Loz on (03) 9826-4133 [link removed] [link removed] with any queries, or alternatively email email@example.com. Otherwise, hit apply and attach your covering letter and up-to-date resume.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org