- Salary up to $59K plus super for the right candidate.
- Great location and working conditions.
- Very interesting and varied projects.
- This role is open to all genders.
- Established over 25 years and has branches worldwide.
- Experts in automated cutting machinery to manufacture all types of quality textiles and leather products.
- An experienced Mechanical Assembler with ideally 2 – 5 years experience in operating and maintaining a variety of automated CNC cutting machinery.
- Reading and interpreting complex drawings and plans to assemble different types of machinery.
- Check and ensure all parts and components are fitted correctly and accurately.
- Extensive use of hand held and automated power tools.
- Competent in using both electrical and mechanical machinery and MUST be confident in operating the CNC cutting machines.
- Carry out component, sub- assembly and final assembly work.
- Some formal mechanical qualifications would be ideal.
- Understanding of basic electrical work i.e. simple wiring etc etc.
- Able to lift heavy loads up to 30 kilos.
- Fork lift licence desirable.
- Clean Victorian driving licence.
- Not a clock watcher.
- Have a great “can do” attitude.
- Be a team player and enjoy interacting with work colleagues.
- Have workshop experience.
- You may be required to complete and pass a medical and drug alcohol test prior to being offered employment.
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and an up to date resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org