- Salary from $51K-$59K + Super (depending on experience)
- Monday-Thursday 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Friday 7:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Terrific working conditions and a happy working environment
- This is a career move NOT just a job
- Free off-road car parking
Is an Australian owned company that has been established for over 30 years, manufacturing and customising high quality enclosure products.
The customer base ranges from telecommunications, power, military and medical, to high-end industrial and OEM electronics markets.
Reporting to the Area Coordinator, your duties will include:
- Assembly and fit out of custom manufactured enclosures.
- Reading and interpreting mechanical drawings and plans.
- Constructing sub-assemblies, assembling, testing and checking quality of the enclosures.
- Ensure all completed products meet set quality standards and the delivery requirements.
- Support Area Coordinator for continuous improvement throughout the facility.
- Analyse problems and drive to root cause so to improve workflow.
- Identify opportunities to eliminate cost and/or waste.
- Ideally a mechanical trade background.
- Minimum 5 years’ mechanical and assembly experience.
- Use of hand/power/air tools experience.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9000.
- Forklift Licence is a must.
- Ability to speak, read and write English FLUENTLY.
- Able to lift heavy items!
- Flexibility and a great, positive “can do” attitude!
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and an up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com