Long established manufacturer.
LONG TERM permanent employment.
You could make this your last job easily!
This is DEFINITELY a Career move NOT just a job.
- The company is seeking someone to join them on a full time permanent basis and develop their own long term career.
- A long established manufacturer of FABRICATED mixers & agitators is seeking a Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineer with good all round design/ detail drafting skills to join them on a full time permanent basis.
Reporting to Engineering Manager, your duties will include but not limited to:
- Preparation of manufacturing data reports.
- Compile component operating instructions and manuals.
- Issue drawings and maintain drawings registers.
- Compile design registration documentation.
- Design and detail drafting for the CNC plate cutting machine.
- Maintain Bills of materials.
- Detail drafting of materials for standard products.
- Check and maintain drawings register.
- Maintain filing system for MDRs and inspection reports
- Extensive use of computer packages for design, calculations and drafting.
- Tertiary qualified in Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineering.
- Qualifications can be either degree or diploma.
- Working knowledge and experience of agitators/mixers ideal.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience in interpreting plans and drawings.
- Seeking a stable and long term employment opportunity.
- Able to offer between 5- 10years experience in a similar environment.
- MUST be fluent in reading, writing and speaking English.
- Knowledge of current Australian Standards and Codes.
- Clean drivers license.
- Reside in the northern suburbs of Victoria.
Working basic week is Monday to Friday between 0800 – 1700 but there maybe the occasion when you are required to work outside these hours.
This is an immediate start!
To apply for this position please email an up to date resume plus a professional covering letter to email@example.com. no covering letter no reply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org