- Salary + Super (commensurate with experience)
- Can you manage your own time and resources?
- Technical ability is crucial
- Are you a Motion Control Expert?
- This is SALES, SALES, SALES and MORE SALES
- Our very successful Australian client has been established for a very long time. They are major suppliers to a broad range of industries covering automation, variable speed drives, power transmissions and electric motors to name a few. The products have a factory backed warranty and are fully guaranteed.
- Over the years they have built up a reputation of representing quality products and a superior service.
- The requirement is for an experienced tertiary/trade qualified Mechanical Sales Technician/Engineer to join them on a full time permanent basis in Melbourne.
- Generate new business and work directly with principal suppliers.
- Generate new sales leads, maintain current business/opportunities by forging strong relationships with clients.
- Create and present quotations and tenders.
- You are a proactive Mechanical Sales Engineer.
- You have a great ‘can do’ attitude.
- You are fluent in reading, writing and speaking English.
- You take initiative.
- You never quit!
- You love customer facing.
- You are adaptable.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary / Trade qualified in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Knowledge of motion control equipment, variable speed drives, servo drives, motors, shaft-power monitor and soft starters.
- Cold calling and sales, sales, sales.
- Familiar with ERP / CRM systems.
- A proven track record in technical sales.
This is a golden opportunity for the right Mechanical Sales Engineer to develop a career with this successful organisation!
Send your up-to-date resume PLUS a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com