- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Superb working environment and conditions.
- This is a career move NOT just a job!
- Excellent Brisbane Northern suburbs location!
- This is open to both Female & Male applicants!
- A family-owned joinery business well established in the Joinery/Cabinetry sector. With blue chip clients. They specialise in commercial and residential fit outs, hospitality, office, and healthcare projects.
- They require an experienced Microvellum Drafter to join them on a full time permanent basis at their Brisbane premises.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Competent in reading, interpreting, and preparing drawings.
- Prepare programmes for prototyping of new products.
- Quote for commercial and residential general joinery projects.
- Create purchase orders for materials on a job-to-job basis.
- Job planning to achieve project timelines.
- Liaise with production team.
- Monitor supply and demand levels within the product portfolio, such as purchasing, sales and inventory.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Microvellum is a MUST!
- AutoCAD and ERP/MRP experience also required.
- You need to come from and have experience working in a joinery/manufacturing environment with excellent knowledge of cabinetry/joinery.
- Planning and interacting with production, estimating teams.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
- Family owned business.
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- Training provided.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com