- Salary up to $110K for the right candidates!!!
- Do you like to be beside the Seaside?
- Full order books!
- Very busy environment!
- Both female and male applicants welcome!
- International company.
- An Australian commercial furniture designer, manufacturer and supplier to both the corporate and government sectors with multiple sites worldwide.
- They have major contracts throughout Australasia and are seeking additional staff to join them on a full time permanent basis.
- Preparation of drawings using Microvellum (“A” grade with five to seven years’ experience) and AutoCAD.
- Prepare CNC programmes for prototyping of new products.
- Feed HOMAG CNC machinery via AutoCAD and woodWOP.
- Send cutting patterns to the HOLZMA saw using Cut Rite.
- Quote for workstation tops and general joinery.
- Create purchase orders for materials on a job-to-job basis.
- Job planning to achieve project timelines.
- Liaise with Production team.
- Monitor supply and demand levels within the product portfolio, such as purchasing, sales and inventory.
Skills & Experience
- “A” grade level drafting.
- Solid AutoCAD, ERP/MRP, CNC and Work Top s/w Microvellum, woodWOP experience.
- Experience working in a joinery/manufacturing environment with excellent knowledge of cabinetry/joinery.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task
Benefits and Culture
- Salary from $80K to $95K plus super based on experience for the right persons.
- Bayside location.
- Free parking.
- Great Career development!
Please send a covering letter explaining why you should be considered and an up-to-date resume to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org