A well established Australian QSR company, with 100+ locations nationally and growing rapidly. A highly supportive company and an absolute leader in their category.
About the role
- Develop strategies to increase sales and the bottom line.
- Direct day to day operations, financials, store relocations/openings, guest experience and customer service.
- Plan strategic objectives and implement forecast systems – report on sales and ordering.
- Analyse compliance against KPIs across all stores.
- Staff training, development and coaching.
- Ensure customer service metrics are achieved.
Skills and Experience
- Must have minimum four years’ experience in a similar role.
- Franchise background of QSR, hospitality, Food & Beverage.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and train staff.
- Excellent problem solver and influencer.
- Experienced growing businesses – financial accountability.
- Commercial acumen.
- Love and passion for food and customer experience.
Benefits and Culture
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- Competitive salary.
- Growing company.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org