- This is definitely a career move and not just a job!
- Superb location and excellent working environment!
- Company promotes from within.
- Salary commensurate with experience!
- Has been established for a very long time and is one of the world’s largest electric motors manufacturers.
- Products range from electric motors, drives, switchgears and generators to name a few.
- A very experienced National Product Manager is required to manage the Commercial Electric Motors section on a full time permanent basis.
- To be responsible for expanding the volume buying accounts section and to generate revenue growth.
- To expand the national business strategies but liaising with the business unit managers and state managers.
- Ensuring all states sales staff have the technical support required to promote the Commercial Electric Motors sector.
- Provide and conduct presentations and training to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Attend and organise tradeshows and expos to support the sales team nationally.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Tertiary qualifications to BSc Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years experience in sales and distribution of Commercial Electric Motors.
- Previous proven background in commercial and sales.
- Expert knowledge of IEC and AS standards.
- The ability to read and interpret drawings and plans.
- Confident in using a variety of software packages.
There is extensive travel involved with this position and you must be flexible with travelling interstate and overseas as required.
To apply please enclose a covering letter and an up to date resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org