A leading corporate gift company in Australia. Delivering high quality gifting to both the B2B and B2C markets. Blue chip clients include: Seven Network, Crown, AFL and Qantas.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role requires an ambitious and energetic salesperson to help expand and grow the business.
- Manage and retain existing clients.
- Develop growth strategies.
- Acquire new business and increase the client base forging strong relationships.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products / services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven working experience as a sales executive or business development manager.
- A proven sales track record.
- Experience in customer support.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software.
- Proficiency in English.
- Market knowledge.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
- Excellent commissions and earning capacity.
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- Onsite parking.