- Annual Reviews
- Flexible re starting times, parking
- Salary to $70K plus Super
A leading global company of commercial industrial air conditioning and process cooling equipment. Established for over 20 years with a focus on quality and high levels of customer service.
Daily duties are varied and will include:
- Reception – meet and greet, attending to customers.
- Managing incoming calls.
- Managing customer enquiries.
- Processing orders, invoicing.
- Liaise with logistics for inbound and outbound stock.
- Coordinate service and maintenance call outs.
- Ensure stock lists and customer files are kept up to date.
- Emailing, scanning, photocopying and filing including electronic filing.
- General correspondence.
- Updating and maintaining client database.
- Assisting with local and inter state exhibitions
- PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN A SIMILAR ROLE A MUST!
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Some knowledge of Adobe preferred.
- A professional approach.
- Work close to home
- Annual reviews
- A flexible and supportive team
You will receive an excellent salary package in this full time role as you become an integral member of a professional, friendly team.
In order to be considered for this role please contact Elli Papadopoulos on (03) 9826 4133 or email@example.com quoting ref: EPS-OA. Apply direct by following the link below and attaching a current copy of your résumé.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org