- Salary up to $120K package (pro rata).
- Close to public transport, cafes, theatres, galleries and great restaurants.
- Fabulous offices.
- Part-time (full time an option).
About The firm
A boutique commercial practice which has been established for many years and based in the CBD.
About the Role
As an office manager, you will be responsible for managing the firm and reporting to the principal. This includes HR, general administration, building maintenance, IT trouble shooting and all aspects of legal accounting. Duties will include;
- Trust and office receipts, payments, bank reconciliation, journals, transfers, end of year reporting – preparing and lodging statement of trust money, liaise with Auditor.
- Controlled Money Accounts.
- Credit card reconciliation.
- Payroll and Superannuation, processing and payments.
- PAYG, BAS.
- Creditor invoices.
- Monitoring staff time for billing purposes.
- General administration
- Office and building maintenance.
- HR records, staff well being.
- Projects; including website overhaul.
- You MUST have experience with legal trust accounting.
- Advanced technical skills including MS Office Suite and legal practice management systems ie LawMaster or similar.
- PEXA an advantage.
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
About the Benefits
- Part-time (full time also an option).
- An attractive and competitive salary.
- Annual reviews.
- Close to public transport, parking, theatres. galleries, great restaurants and bars.
Please click “Apply” and submit your CV in Word format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact Elli Papadopoulos on (03) 9826 4133 or email email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org