A leading cold storage and food transport company with capacity for over 8,000 pallets across two locations.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Planning, scheduling and liaising with customers across Victoria.
- Liaise with logistics companies.
- Oversee with management team the day to day operations.
- Refine, and optimise processes.
- Direct all administrative services.
- Ensure all health and safety standards are met and adhered to.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in business administration, facility management, or a related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as an Operations Administrator.
- Warehousing, logistics, import and export background.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data management software.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
- Onsite parking.
- Inclusive company culture.
- Work close to home.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com