- Salary from $110K-$150K + Super + Bonus for the right candidate
- Knowledge of other languages would be a great advantage
- Long-established international company
- Passionate about digital library solutions
Has been established for over 50 years and is dedicated to supporting barcode-based and hardware/software library solutions worldwide.
The need is for an experienced Operations Manager to join them on a full time permanent basis at their Melbourne operations.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, working closely with all support teams – in particular the Sales teams.
- It will become your responsibility to look after the customer and deliver solid solutions that will continue a solid relationship with the customer.
- Responsible for setting the day to day priorities for both Australia and New Zealand Customer Service, Project Management, Field Services, and Support Desk teams.
- Extensive liaison with supply chain, finance and, when required, Product Management and R&D teams, so to complete product and process improvements.
- Ensuring the design, control and management of all technical processes and installations are carried out to the highest degree.
- Maintaining good customer service relationships.
- Being the main point re escalation of all sales and services.
- Liaising with staff and holding regular tool box talks.
- Keeping abreast of any customer/staff issues so to maintain a constant flow of satisfaction.
- Interacting globally as and when required.
- Tertiary qualifications in Electronic/Electrical, Mechatronics, Computer Science, Electro-Mechanical Engineering, and/or related discipline.
- Knowledge of computer/networking, RFID, smartcard and/or other software/hardware devices.
- Solid hands-on experience with software/hardware systems, ranging from integration, installation to support.
- History of successful field servicing of software/hardware systems.
- Experience working in a similar position.
- Ideally, knowledge of the h/w & s/w library solutions sector.
- A strong analytical background.
- Excellent ‘hands on’ experience and attitude.
- Good at multi-tasking.
- Knowledge of SLA’s.
- Ability to lead by example.
- Fluent English and (ideally) other languages.
There could be a requirement to travel both nationally and internationally so a valid passport would be required.
To apply please enclose a covering letter plus an up-to-date resume to email@example.com